In This Section

Post-Decree Modifications And Enforcement

While divorce decrees are legally binding documents, certain life-changing circumstances may necessitate a modification to the original orders. In other cases, one party may not be honoring the terms of the original agreement and enforcement is needed. With the assistance of The Frazier Law Firm, clients may adjust or enforce the terms of their divorce decrees easily and affordably.

Regardless of whether The Frazier Law Firm represented you during your divorce, our lead attorney Katherine Frazier can assist you in making the necessary adjustments to your agreement and creating a plan that meets your needs. For strong representation and compassionate counsel in these and other family law matters, contact our Memphis firm at 901-321-0586.

Protect Your Rights, Guard Your Interests

At our Memphis firm, we understand that adjustments to, or enforcement of, divorce decrees and settlement agreements may be necessary after a divorce is finalized. We assist clients in post-judgment issues and post-decree modifications. Even if a different firm represented you in your divorce, we can still advocate on your behalf in a modification or enforcement case.

Our lead attorney Katherine Frazier has over 20 years of experience representing clients seeking to make updated arrangements to their divorce decrees. Ms. Frazier can work closely alongside you to customize a strategy that meets your individual goals. Further, with us you can rest assured that your rights and interests will be protected throughout the entire modification or enforcement process.

Comprehensive Counsel And Guidance

At The Frazier Law Firm, we offer a comprehensive legal service that helps families find the right solutions to their legal disputes. Our attorney is committed to working closely alongside each client, offering guidance and counsel, and protecting your rights throughout your case. For honest, straightforward advocacy during this difficult time in your life, contact Katherine Frazier today at 901-321-0586.